18.7.09

New World

get tired. nothing to do. boring. hobby. sharing. knowledge. improvement. learning. trying

hmm..what else i can describe about it..when all this happen to me for a long time a go..i start to think about blogging. ermm...really not me..actually, i'm really hate and not good in writing. when i start to write, everything goes blank although i have a lot of things to share in my head..hate it.. about my blog, WAY OF LIFE..when i think about this phrase as my header, what i mean about it is the behaviour and habits that are typical of a particular person choose. If all of you describe a particular activity as a way of life for someone, you mean that it has become a very important and regular thing in their life, rather than something they do or experience occasionally. curious about what i'm going to write and share?? so, keep following my story k.. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment